as 9-24 his first three seasons, 1999-2001, while the Huskies were making the transition from | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
123 Nov 13
Adelaide United striker Henrique says it will be strange lining up against his old team Brisbane Roar in Sundays A-League match. Air Max 90 Ultra 2.0 Essential Triple Black .It will be a weird experience, of course, Henrique said.The Brazilian played 136 games for the Roar before Adelaide snatched him from Malaysia for the current A-League season.Henrique will travel to Brisbane white-hot after netting two scorching goals in Adelaides breakthrough win against Wellington last Sunday, but uncertain of the crowd reception.I played there for a long time ... I dont know what the feelings are over there, he said.I know that I want to play against Brisbane. But the game is not Brisbane against Henrique, the game is Brisbane against Adelaide.Roar stalwart Matt McKay had no doubt the Brisbane crowd would welcome Henrique.He has won us titles before, it would be silly not to, McKay said.It would be great to catch up with him but come the day, we need the three points and hes just another opponent.Brisbane will host the Reds at Suncorp Stadium just days after a Coldplay concert at the venue, which could damage the pitch.Well see how it pulls up after a concert. Were used to that, McKay said. Fake Air Max 90 White . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. Fake Off White Air Max 90 . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. http:///...solar-red-cheap.html . Now, correct me if Im wrong but I saw one official distinctly pointing at the net indicating a good goal but after an inconclusive review they overturned the goal.  Shouldnt the ruling on the ice (good goal) stand after an inconclusive review?  Why was this overturned?  James Veaudry Pembroke, ON --  Hey Kerry, Youll get a lot of these, but why was the Montreal goal against Nashville Saturday night overturned? Eller puts the puck on net and the on ice ruling from the ref behind the net is a Montreal goal. STORRS, Conn. -- UConn football coach Bob Diaco says fixing whats wrong with the Huskies will be easy and hes the guy to do it.UConn (3-8, 0-7 American) will try to snap a five-game losing streak Saturday when it closes a disappointing season by hosting Tulane (3-8, 1-6).The Huskies come into the game ranked last in scoring (15 points a game) and 122nd in total offense (321 yards a game) among the nations 128 Bowl Subdivision teams.Diaco, who replaced his offensive coordinator earlier this season, told reporters Tuesday that while it seems the program is a mess, that is not the case.I know exactly what needs to be fixed, and Im going to fix it, he said. And the fixes are easy. To not have good enough players, thats a problem. We do not have that problem.The former Notre Dame defensive coordinator is now in his third season at UConn. He said he has the support of new athletic director David Benedict and will provide specifics about the changes he plans to make after Saturday.Im very excited about the future, thats for sure, Diaco said.Benedict declined to comment.Senior safety Obi Melifonwwu said Diaco has the support of the players and has made them better as athletes, students and people. Wholesale Air Max 90 White. When I first came here, I feel like there really wasnt a culture, he said. There really wasnt a brotherhood. Coach Diaco came in and a lot of people didnt know what to expect. A lot of people didnt buy in. But as the years have gone on, a lot of people have bought in.Diaco is 11-25 at UConn, and guided UConn to the St. Petersburg Bowl last season.He replaced Paul Pasqualoni, who was fired four games into his third season after going 10-18. Randy Edsall was 9-24 his first three seasons, 1999-2001, while the Huskies were making the transition from what was then a I-AA program.Diaco said he does not read the newspaper, watch TV or read his own emails and has not heard the questions about whether he is the right person to lead the program.I definitely am, he said.---More AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '